Bring Teach.Tech.Love to You!
Want to empower your teachers and provide them with the resources needed to provide quality and engaging content to students? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this PD request form.
- The Power of Relationships
- Turning “What If?” into “What’s Next?”
- The Power of One
Below are just a few of the presentations and workshops that I deliver across the country:
- Google Educator Level 1 Bootcamp
- Fabulously Fantastic Formative Assessments
- Flipping the Script: Launching the Flipped Writing Approach
- The Power of ONE – Building Capacity As A Lone Technology Coordinator
- Using the In-Class Flip to Revolutionize Your Classroom
- What’s the 411? Using Social Media and Other Tech Tools for Successful Parent Communication
- Using Blogging to Flatten the Classroom Walls and Encourage Authentic Writing
- Beyond the Flip – What Happens Now?
About Carla Jefferson:
Carla Jefferson is the Instructional Technology Coordinator for the Darlington County School District. Her passion for technology and teaching has led her on the journey to assist her district in making the digital transformation. A former teacher, curriculum facilitator, and school level administrator, Carla’s goal is to level the playing field for all children through the use of technology. She is a Apple Distinguished Educator, Certified Apple Learning Specialist, Class Dojo Ambassador, Remind Connected Educator, Graphite and Digital Citizenship Certified Educator, Google Certified Educator, Trainer and Innovator, and a bonafide techie geek who loves to integrate technology into the curriculum,
Carla was recently recognized as the 2016 Lead PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator for South Carolina. To get a glimpse of the DCSD Digital Transformation Initiative, search for #dcsdtransforms and listen to the #dcsdtransformspodcast.
Google Plus: +Carla Jefferson
Contact Carla at email@example.com