I found this linky party on Hodges Herald . Grade Three is the Place for Me is hosting a newbie blogger hop. I’m not a “newbie” blogger, but this personal, reflective blog is new and I’m always interested in building new relationships, so what a wonderful idea!
Interested in making new connections? Here’s how to participate:
1. Post about his linky party on your blog
2. Answer these five questions
3. Think about visiting the other blogs on the post
1. What state are you in?
2. What is your current teaching position?
6th grade ELA
3. What is your teaching experience?
I am embarking on my 15th year – 5 years in 6th grade 5 years in 8th grade, 1 year as a Curriculum Facilitator, 3 years as a Exceptional Education Facilitator
4. When did you start blogging?
5. Share a blogging tip / blogging resource.
Make connections by following other blogs, commenting on posts, following them on Twitter, etc! Make your prescence known in the blogosphere!