Welcome EdTech Team Minnesota Summit Attendees!!
I am very excited to meet as many of you as possible!! This page will be updated with my presentations after the summit!
Flatten Your Classroom and Make Global Connections!
Using Creation Tools in the Elementary iPad Classroom
GSuite and iPads
Bring Teach.Tech.Love to You!
Want to empower your teachers and provide them
with the resources needed to provide quality and engaging content to students? Email me at email@example.com or complete this PD request form.
Below are just a few of the presentations and workshops that I deliver across the country:
- Google Educator Level 1 Bootcamp
- Fabulously Fantastic Formative Assessments
- Flipping the Script: Launching the Flipped Writing Approach
- The Power of ONE – Building Capacity With Minimal Human Resources
- Using the In-Class Flip to Revolutionize Your Classroom
- What’s the 411? Using Social Media and Other Tech Tools for Successful Parent Communication
- Using Blogging to Flatten the Classroom Walls and Encourage Authentic Writing
- Beyond the Flip – What Happens Now?
About Carla Jefferson:
Carla Jefferson is an Instructional Technology Coordinator for the Darlington County School District. Carla’s goal is to level the playing field for all children through the use of technology, and her passion for technology and teaching has led her on the journey to assist her district in making the digital transformation. A 20 year veteran educator, Carla has been a classroom teacher, curriculum facilitator, and school level administrator. An Apple Distinguished Educator, Certified Apple Learning Specialist, Remind Connected Educator and a member of the Remind Advisory Board, Google Certified Educator/Trainer/Innovator, and bonafide techie geek who loves to integrate technology into the curriculum, Carla flipped her classroom for 2 years in a 1:1 iPad classroom.
To get a glimpse of the DCSD Digital Transformation Initiative, search for #dcsdtransforms and listen to the #dcsdtransformspodcast.
Contact Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org